Welcome to Anorexic Kitchen! Here you'll find a mountain of low calorie recipes that will help keep you in control, keep your waistline trim, and help melt off those pounds.
If you've got a repertoire of low calorie recipes in your cook book that you'd like to share with others who enjoy the culinary arts, then this is the stage upon which to display them. If you've been seeking out a specific type of recipe be it for a salad dressing or a stir-fry, post a question here and the cooks will busy themselves with attempting to concoct a yummy recipe for you that'll make your mouth water, but keep in line with the low calorie criteria.
With that said, feel free to join in and engage in active discussion or lurk if it suits you.
As with most, if not all, communities, there are a morsel of rules upon which to adhere yourself to while in the presence of other cooks:
1. Keep the community drama free.
2. Check your racist, sexist, and otherwise offensive mannerisms at the door.
3. Employ liberal usage of the <lj-cut> tag on large images or long entries.
4. Off topic discussion is encouraged and allowed. :)
5. Due to the nature of this community, whiting out foods isn't necessary.
6. Posting thinspo pictures is allowed and most definitely encouraged.
7. If your post contains recipes that someone binging would eat (high calorie foods), please mention it in the subject of your post and employ usage of the <lj-cut> tag.
8. Try to tag your recipes so people can find recipes easier.
9. Have fun. :)
Here's a list of sites you might find useful: